Initially sold for ¥140,000
The Yamaha D1500 is a digital delay system with a time range of 0 to 1023 milliseconds in 1 millisecond increments, with full 20Hz to 18kHz frequency response throughout the delay range. It was the first commercially available digital delay with a MIDI interface and follows the success of the R1000 digital reverb.
Any of the D1500's 16 programmable memory banks can be selected remotely from a MIDI instrument. This allows specific delay effects to be assigned to particular instrument voices. The appropriate delays are then recalled automatically as each voice is selected.
For non-MIDI equipment, programmed delays can be recalled simply by selecting the appropriate bank – either manually or by footswitch.
- 16 fully programmable/editable memory banks + pass
- 6 ready-to-use pre-programmed delays
- Full range of effects including chorusing, phasing, flanging, doppler, ADT, repeat echo, hold-and-repeat etc.
- 1.023 secs maximum delay
- 20Hz - 18kHz response at full delay setting
- 16-channel MIDI availability
- Comprehensive footswitch facilities
- –20dB or + 4dB operating levels
- Easy-to-read LED display
- Balanced or unbalanced inputs/outputs
- Sine and square LFO waveforms