Original price unknown
The Yamaha Memory Bank MBS-10 was developed as one of the components that comprise the expanded system of the HX Series Electone. It offers numerous features for transferring data between a Voice Expander and RAM Pack (RP3 or RP5)
- You can retrieve Registration data and other Bulk data that have been set at the Voice Expanders (FVX1 and/or AVX1), then write the data to a RAM Pack.
- The Bulk data memorized in a RAM Pack can also be read and transferred to the Voice Expanders.
- Besides Registration data, Common User voice data and other Bulk data can also be transferred to or from a RAM Pack.
- The User Voice data of FVX1 can also be transferred to and from a RAM Pack.
- Bulk data can be retrieved from the Voice Expanders, then transferred to a performance-recording device, such as MDR-2P.
- You can also retrieve the Bulk data memorized in a performance-recording device, such as MDR-2P, then transfer it to the Voice Expanders.
- It is also possible to transfer Bulk data between a RAM Pack and a performance-recording device.