Initially sold for ¥230,000
Updated REV7 with a 44.1kHz DAC, better sounding algorithms and a few more options such as programmable 3 band EQs. Sold for 1179£ in the UK.
Can be controlled via a RC7 remote.
- Improved sound quality with a 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- Comprehensive, programmable digital 3-band parametric EQ system in addition to a master 3-band parametric EQ section.
- Studio-quality modulation effects, such as stereo flange, stereo phasing, and tremolo.
- Independent control of delay, reverb, and diffusion parameters in reverb programs.
- Separate 1st reflection right-, left-, and center-delay/level parameters.
- Secondary reverb time, delay, and level controls enable production of a second layer of reverberation to augment the primary reverberation.
- Space modulation parameter creates periodic variation in reverberation program to recreate actual interference between reflections in a live acoustic environment.
- Custom reverberation programs designed by professional sound engineers to enhance the sounds of specific sources.
- Reverb and Gate programs, a pan program, and several pitch change programs (with MIDI control) for stunning harmonizer and chorus effects
- 30 main effect programs, and 60 user-programmable memory locations.
- 9 unique combination programs, such as chorus/reverb/gate, for professional multi-effect processing.